Sunday, June 28, 2009

Super Luxe Sundays

We're in the middle of some pretty nasty weather, but I didn't want to let a little thunder and lightning keep me from my post. Looking around at gorgeous, luxurious things for Super Luxe Sundays, I went over to see some of the delights that have been designed at the House of Baccarat.

Most sybarites are familiar with Baccarat--started back in 1764, the company provides an array of crystalware for table and home. There are tons of gorgeous pieces and collections on their website, and here are a few that really tickled my fancy.



This Moulin Rouge champagne bucket features a bottle holder so you never have to worry about losing your bubble in the bucket.



I love this decanter--very handsome piece of crystal that would be perfect in my home.

Baccarat is sold in higher end retail establishments in this country (Neimen Marcus has a huge selection). And those of you who wish to add the ultimate Baccarat piece to your home should consider breaking out the Black Amex for this:



This piece was created in 1994 to celebrate the company's 230th anniversary. It features 230 lights and measures 16.4 feet high and 9.8 feet across. Weighing in at 1.5 tons and featuring over a mile of wiring the chandelier took over 15000 hours to complete.

Wouldn't this look great in your home?

No comments:

Post a Comment