Monday, June 22, 2009

Love your pet? Get a portrait!

Glancing through the blogs I like to peruse, I noticed that my good friend Christine Winship updated an entry on her blog, The Pedigree Artist.

Christine is a dear friend and a fantastic artist. I've commissioned several works from her, and seeing art that was created specifically for me always brings me great joy. Christine develops work along many themes, but her blog focuses on the niche of creating pet portraits.

I am not a pet person, but I know that pets are like children to many of their owners. Christine can take a photo of your pet and render it into a gorgeous painting that becomes the ultimate keepsake. Her prices are reasonable and her attention to detail is amazing.

I know several friends that commissioned Christine to paint a picture of a friend's house as a Christmas gift--charming idea that allows the recipient to enjoy personalized art that showcases his home.

Many people feel that buying and collecting art is an expensive undertaking, but it doesn't have to be. The enjoyment of art is another of life's pleasures that should not be ignored. Check out Christine's work and get your personal collection going today.

No comments:

Post a Comment